Monday, May 9, 2011

Social Media Is Exhausting

Second Entry: Jan. 28, 10
Another Day Needs Another Dollar!


".......Hey all,

So I was thinking about all of the times when I have said that I just didn't have enough money. IT IS ALL THE TIME. But how is this possible? I work 6 days a week, and never see my kid so that I can bring home enough money to pay the bills and yet here I am; it is the 28th of the month, rent is due in 3 days and I have exactly... let me count... $196 to my name, and I don't have to tell you that rent is ALOT more than that; over $800 more than that! So, here I am in the same position that I am in at the end of every month wondering exactly how I am going to make it through.

There are no answers to these questions that I can give you right now. If there were I wouldn't be having to write this. But I can tell you what I am not going to do... give up. Yes, times are hard. Yes, I feel like I am going to pull my hair out. Yes, there is a large part of me that wants to give up. Yes, my son is worth it to me to figure this out. There are always things that stress people out, and there is always going to be hard times. Every person, even the rich ones, have them. What you have to do is the same thing that I am trying to do, and be more creative about it. There are options, and you may not like all of them, but they are there. I have weeded my way through pages and pages of things, but they have all left me exactly where I am right now. I am stuck in this endless cycle, and have decided to break out of it.

I am lucky in the sense that I KNOW what I want to do, and where I want to be, which is ahead of the curve a bit. The problem is that getting there has been hell. It seems like nothing that I do really works and I am getting helpless, but not giving up. I will keep trying to find the things that get me through each day, and make the most of the time that I do have to share with my son while I am trying to figure it out.".....

No comments:

Post a Comment